Boot loader that understands JFFS2

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Jul 4 17:58:51 EDT 2001

Russ.Dill at asu.edu said:
>  btw, don't cc david when you mail the mtd mailing list, I'm sure he
> is subscribed

I'm subscribed. I have no objection to being Cc'd though - if one copy of
your mail ends up in my inbox and one in lists/mtd¹ the former may well get
read earlier - although I make no promises :)

In this case, I knew there were people out there who could answer more
usefully than I, so I was ignoring the question for a while. If it wasn't
answered by tomorrow afternoon, I would have attempted to answer it.

The only thing I really object to is people asking questions of me alone -
thereby forcing me to answer them instead of leaving it to other people.

--
dwmw2

¹ Yes, that's what happens. Nobody's doing anything silly like filtering on
the To and Cc header in the text of the mail itself, are they?