mtd from cvs and 2.2.18

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Thu Jan 25 09:50:11 EST 2001

Thanks.  That's a crucial part of the puzzle.

I installed a 2.4 source tree.  I forgot that MTD was in the distribution,
so when I patched it, something went wrong.
Anyway, starting from a clean distribution was painless.

dmesg reports correctly my two 72Mb DOCs.
I'm now going back through the archives to figure out how to fdisk and
format them.

Sheesh, I knew all this stuff a year ago, but my mind is becoming more like
a sieve.