patch for 64 bit wide flash

Allen Curtis acurtis at onz.com
Fri Dec 28 19:47:35 EST 2001

When we did our 64 bit patch we did not use 64 bit variables. Everything
thing was accomplished with the existing functions but making sure that the
commands issues affected all banks. The only exception to this was
do_writewords() (I think that was it). In that case the value to be written
was passed as a u32 value instead of a pointer. In that case we added
another parameter "u32 datum2" which was only used with 64 bit mode. Not
sure if this is useful but it reduced the overall impact on the code.