msys/fla

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Dec 27 08:43:26 EST 2001

Hello,

Maybe someone can shed some light on something that I'm seeing.  I have 2
systems.  One loads the software from cdrom and the other from a 32MB
DOC2000.  I use the first for testing.  On the 2nd I appear to get high load
averages.  I'm not sure where it is coming from since most of the software
on the unit is server and waits for connections.  When I do a process
listing I see 2 processes:

msys/fla
msys/flb

I'm not sure what they are but maybe someone here will know.  After loading,
I only use my DOC to store the sw and saved configuration.

Thanks,
Chris