After installing firmware

Ilguiz Latypov ilatypov at superbt.com
Mon Dec 17 10:43:38 EST 2001

Dharmu,

The full-screen menu not showing up means the boot loader couldn't find
the configuration file /boot/grub/menu.lst in the DiskOnChip whole disk
NFTL partition (mke2fs /dev/nftla) and in the first partition (fdisk
/dev/nftla; mke2fs /dev/nftla1).

What is the output of the "root (dc0)" command in the GRUB shell?  What is
the output of the "root (dc0,0)" command?

Ilguiz