Booting from Disk On Chip 2000

Ilguiz Latypov ilatypov at superbt.com
Wed Dec 12 14:43:49 EST 2001

I guess you can program either lilo or Grub into DiskOnChip to boot off
it, but not both.

Similarly, you can load either BIOS TrueFFS drivers and the binary-only
O/S abstraction layer from http://www.m-sys.com/ or the open source MTD
drivers for DiskOnChip from http://linux-mtd.infradead.org/.

I can not recollect the installation procedure for lilo.  You may find
them at M-Sys web site.  The Grub installation procedure was posted last
month in this list.  There was an error in it: you have to reload the NFTL
module or reboot if it's compiled in after running nftl_format.

Ilguiz