BUSWIDTH > 4 (64 bit support on PPC)

Babic Stefano Stefano.Babic at icn.siemens.de
Tue Dec 11 08:35:25 EST 2001

Hi,

support it, mainly for cfi_cmdset_000x.c. I inserted the modifications in a newer mtd-snapshot and, following the suggestion by David, my system works.
I checked if these changes are applied in latest MTD´s versions and I have seen they are not. I´d like to ask if there are some plans to apply these patches. I know, using a 32 bit processor (and 32 bit OS) with a 64 bit bus seems quite weird, but it is probably not so unusual in embedded systems with PowerPC and 60x bus.

Thanks

Stefano