JFFS2: cannot execute /bin/bash: Permission denied

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Dec 1 13:01:32 EST 2001

Dec  1 12:43:51 gromit kernel: Argh. Special inode #1589 had more than
one node
Dec  1 12:48:43 gromit kernel: Eep. read_inode() failed for ino #1589
Dec  1 12:48:43 gromit last message repeated 96 times

Hmmm. Device nodes, symlinks etc should have only one valid physical node at
any time. It's strange that your filesystem has violated that. Can I have a
complete copy of the JFFS2 filesystem?

I should make jffs2_read_inode() recover better from this situation.
Currently, it's just failing to read that inode, and the GC then gets stuck
because it requires jffs2_read_inode() to succeed. I need to make the GC
deal with that situation too.

--
dwmw2