JFFS2 on NAND flash/DiskOnChip.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Dec 1 04:51:23 EST 2001

Quite a few people have asked about JFFS2 on NAND flash recently.

At least one has been serious enough to have approached a local contractor
and offered money for it - but that company didn't want to put up _all_ the
money to get it done.

That contractor didn't want to abuse the mailing lists by trolling for
business, but I _want_ him to get this contract and get it working -
largely because I'm tired of say 'no, sorry we can't do that yet'.

So I'd like to know if anyone else would be interested in contributing to
the same contract. Otherwise, it's likely to stay on my TODO list until Red
Hat gets a contract to do it, or unless the contractor in question manages
to do it for next-to-no money.

Please contact me in private if you're like to pursue this.

(Sorry for the list abuse.)

--
dwmw2