Compiling LILO 21.7.5

Rob McPeak RMcPeak at BroadLink.com
Tue Aug 21 18:25:06 EDT 2001

Hi -

I've gotten the latest version of MTD from CVS, and sources for lilo 21.7.5
from brun.dyndns.org.  I attempted to patch the sources using
lilo21-mtd-patch, whcih failed 4 of 5 chunks.  Am I missing something here?
When I patched the sources by hand, I got errors compiling temp2.s...I read
the README.common.problems file from the lilo tarball, which said that the
most common problem was that the version of as86 was wrong, that I need 0.15
or later.  I have 0.15.4-1(debian package).  Suggestions?  I do need to be
able to compile the sources...

Thanks!
Rob McPeak