JFFS2 as root FS

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at lumentis.se
Mon Apr 23 02:15:36 EDT 2001

Thanks!

I will give it a spin during the week.

 Jocke

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mtd at infradead.org [mailto:owner-mtd at infradead.org]On Behalf
Of David Schleef
I just checked it in, along with a man page describing the various
options as I understand them.  I also wrote a little shell script
that creates a test filesystem and compares it to a reference
filesystem.  The reference filesystems were created on i386 and
powerpc hosts before I made the endianness changes.  The limit
of my testing is creating a BE JFFS2 filesystem on an i386 and
comparing it to the reference filesystem -- they were identical,
so I called the operation a success.  I'll check in the test
script in the next couple days.

dave...