Big Intel CFI support update

Nicolas Pitre nico at cam.org
Tue Oct 10 17:06:52 EDT 2000

Hi!

I just commited large patches to the CVS regarding CFI support for Intel
chips.  It allows multiple flash configuration to be supported by the same
codebase.  Everything should be parametized now and the code may shrink a
lot when a specific geometry is bolted in cfi.h.

I modified cfi-cmdset0001.c only, not cfi-cmdset0002.c, since that's all I
have access to.

Hopefully I didn't break anything that worked before.  I could only test
it with 2 parallel x16 chips on a 32-bit access bus which was still
unsupported previously.

So if it worked but doesn't anymore, I'm he one to blame.

Nicolas