next step

Rodrigo Moya rmoya at tsai.es
Wed May 3 15:26:42 EDT 2000

Hi all!

After my problems compiling, I've successfully compiled all the MTD files,
and now I boot my system from the zip drive and I can even 'fdisk
/dev/nftla'.

So, now I have to put the system in the zip drive into the DOC. What steps
do I need? I've been thinking about:

fdisk /dev/nftla -> and create a unique partition for linux
dd if=/dev/sda4 of=/dev/nftla1
/sbin/lilo -> should I use the patched LILO I suppose?

But I'd like to have your opinion before doing so. Is there any other thing
I must do?

Another thing: it is impossible for me to subscribe to the mailing list
with my new email address. I always get a response like the following:

The original message was received at Wed, 3 May 2000 06:14:40 -0700
from 57222.rad.tsai.es [194.224.57.222]

<majordomo at infradead.org>

.. while talking to imladris.infradead.org.:
>>> RCPT To:<majordomo at infradead.org>
<<< 550-above.net has multiple open relays and has blocked the ORBS tester.
<<< 550 mail from 208.184.88.8 rejected: administrative prohibition
550 <majordomo at infradead.org>... User unknown

The same happens when sending mail directly to David. I don't know if it's
my fault or not, any idea?

Cheers