Resume from Flash

Andreas Kotes count at convergence.de
Mon Mar 27 08:28:17 EST 2000

Hi!

I'd to do resume-from-flash with Linux and DoC 2000, this appears to be
the fastest possibility to get an embedded system up and running ..

Has anyone done this yet? Any suggestions? Any hints/pointers?

I'll start playing around the next few days, and would appreciate any
input you'd like to give. Any results achieved in my/our development will

Kind regards

   Count

--
  -= Andreas Kotes - mailto:count at flatline.de - Questions? Just ask =-
 -= Are you doing what you are able to do to support peace on earth? =-