jffs super block

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jul 6 11:26:53 EDT 2000

rogelio at evoserve.com said:
>  I have been trying to use jffs on DOC but i just cant get it to
> mount.

You'll need to modify the doc2000 driver to be slightly better-behaved
first. Currently, it refuses to do any writes which aren't 512-byte page
aligned, and 512 bytes long, because it's only ever been used by the NFTL
code so far.

Once we've done that, JFFS looks like it ought to work OK, but remember that
the DiskOnChip has NAND flash, and JFFS was designed to work on NOR flash.

It looks to me as if it should be OK, but it's not tested on NAND flash yet.

--
dwmw2