plilo problems

Rodrigo Moya rmoya at tsai.es
Thu Jul 6 13:36:20 EDT 2000

Hi all!

Well, first of all, I'd like to thank you all for your help. I owe you a
beer (or two)!

> Hi Rodrigo,
>
> You need the patched lilo provided by Dvir Oren which he patched to work
> with
> either M-Systems or MTD DOC drivers, which I've attached.
> Decompress it (tar -zxvf...) and you should have a boot.b and a plilo
> that
> will work. Also you'll have a patch that you can apply to LILO-21 to
> re-create
> plilo (and it works!)

Now everything seemed to work when running lilo. I then boot from DOS, run
dupdate to update the firmware, and tried to boot from Linux, but, this is
what I get:

> Searching for Boot Record from SCSI..OK
>
> LILO
> .ccboot:

and it hangs there. What do you think about it?

Cheers