Request for kernel with DOC2000

Dvir Oren dvir at lucidvon.com
Thu Feb 24 19:21:35 EST 2000

> I have managed to compile the MTD driver into a 2.2.14 kernel (mtd.c,
> doc2000.c & nftl.c) and am now starting to test it out. My collegue
> (Brendan Knox) did this a while ago but found some problems with the
> driver. He's now on a sabbatical so the job falls to me. The more heads
> we can get round this one the better, so if I can be of any help getting
> you guys going let me know.

It would be extremely helpful if you could post a patch with
whatever you changed in the kernel, plust whatever you changed in
the MTD sources (if at all).

Thanks.

---------
Dvir Oren <dvir at lucidvon.com>
Lucid VON Ltd.     <http://www.lucidvon.com>
9 Saloniki St.,        Tel-Aviv       Israel
Tel:  +972 3 644 3038  Fax:  +972 3 644 3039