module registration changes

Erwin Authried eauth at softsys.co.at
Mon Dec 18 12:05:32 EST 2000

Currently, I have two seperate directory trees for mtd and for the linux
kernel. With a link
to the mtd sources in the drivers directory, and a second link in
includes/linux to the includes/linux/mtd directory, both trees can
maintained with CVS completely seperately. This wouldn't be possible that
easy with files in the include/linux subdir.

-Erwin