Has MTD production quality support for DOC2000?

Jon Burford jburford at xsilogy.com
Thu Aug 10 21:17:56 EDT 2000

I use the M-Systems driver with an RT-Linux-pacthed box and my RT threads
execute just fine.  Since the driver runs in kernel space and since the
kernel is just another RT thread, I can run higher priority threads which
preempt the kernel and therefore the driver itself.  We found the interrupt
disable quite annoying and moved all our RT stuff to RT threads and have not
had a problem.

Regards,
Jon