RFC: Add board support for the RSI EWS board.

Josef Holzmayr holzmayr at rsi-elektrotechnik.de
Tue Jul 26 14:59:56 EDT 2011

Hello all!

The hardware sat in a drawer for some time, but finally we want to finish it. Due to the long
waiting, the machine number already slipped out of the header in mainline.
So hopefully, we can still can sort things out.

As the subject says, RFC (my first ever arm linux patch). Please don't hesitate to yell when
things seem wrong, inadequate, questionable.

Thanks, Joe

Amtsgericht Ingolstadt - GmbH: HRB 191328 - KG: HRA 170363
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Sorg, Dipl.-Ing. Franz Sorg
USt-IdNr.: DE 128592548