[PXA320] How to find I/O registers, base address of ASIX ethernet chip?

Dennis Semakin insane79 at yandex.ru
Thu Feb 4 09:28:59 EST 2010

Marek, I realy believe you. And I am very grateful to you for the help.
May I use u-boot commands to look at contents of static memory controller registers, e.g. md [.b, .w, .l]?
Of course I'll use them in the u-boot shell.
For examle, to see LCD Controller Control Register 0 (LCCR0) I run md.b 0x44000000
Will these values correct?

>  It all works fine here. I'm seeing some problem with the uboot at your side (I'm
>  very busy now, exams etc, cant help much, sorry). What's the contents of your
>  static memory controller registers ?
>
>  Especiall check MSC1 and CSADRCFG2. What are their values in linux ?

Thanks
Best regards
Dennis Semakin