[PATCH v3 0/5] Add support for Broadcom BCM2712 IOMMU driver (Raspberry Pi 5)

Florian Fainelli florian.fainelli at broadcom.com
Thu Sep 24 14:08:31 PDT 2026


On 9/24/26 14:02, Daniel Drake wrote:
> On 24/09/2026 12:30, Joerg Roedel (AMD) wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 25, 2026 at 09:56:03PM +0100, Daniel Drake wrote:
>>> Daniel Drake (5):
>>>        iommu_pt: Fix test_pgsize_boundary() failure on narrow-OA formats
>>>        dt-bindings: iommu: Add Broadcom BCM2712 IOMMU
>>>        iommu/generic_pt: Add Broadcom BCM2712 page table format
>>>        iommu: Add Broadcom BCM2712 IOMMU driver
>>>        arm64: dts: broadcom: bcm2712: Add GPU IOMMU and IOMMU cache 
>>> nodes
>>
>> Applied, thanks.
> 
> 
> I'm assuming you didn't apply the v3 version of the series, since that's 
> an old submission and you also just acknowledged my plan to send a v6:
> https://lore.kernel.org/all/arT-U_Rp0ZFMyCD7@8bytes.org/
> 
> I'll go ahead with v6 submission now, but let me know if you prefer to 
> handle this another way.
> Daniel
> 

Joerg, did you also want to take the DTS patch through your tree? I 
would prefer to carry it via the Broadcom ARM SoC tree to minimize 
conflicts on my side. Thanks
-- 
Florian



More information about the linux-arm-kernel mailing list