[PATCH v2 0/5] iommu/arm-smmu-v3: Fixes reported by Sashiko

Jason Gunthorpe jgg at nvidia.com
Thu Sep 24 11:34:30 PDT 2026


On Thu, 24 Sep 2026 08:56:11 +0000, Mostafa Saleh <smostafa at google.com> wrote:
> iommu/arm-smmu-v3: Fixes reported by Sashiko
> 
> While running sashiko locally on the pKVM SMMUv3 driver patches, it
> reported some pre-existing issues in the SMMUv3 driver (the RB tree
> corruption and a missing NULL check) and given that this is not the
> first time a pre-existing issue appears in the driver from sashiko,
> I went ahead and passed the whole driver to Sashiko which reported a
> dozen of other issues(except the last one in this series), I included
> fixes for bugs I believe are true or worth fixing (others were mostly
> missing NULL checks or bizarre HW/FW configs I don't think are needed).
> 
> [...]

Reviewed-by: Jason Gunthorpe <jgg at nvidia.com>

-- 
Jason



More information about the linux-arm-kernel mailing list