[V14,0/15] Enable jpeg enc & dec multi-hardwares for MT8195

AngeloGioacchino Del Regno angelogioacchino.delregno at collabora.com
Wed Sep 14 23:53:46 PDT 2022

Il 15/09/22 08:43, Irui Wang ha scritto:
> From: kyrie wu <kyrie.wu at mediatek.com>
>
> This series adds support for multi hardwares jpeg enc & dec,
> by first adding use of_platform_populate to manage each hardware
> information:interrupt, clock, register bases and power.
> Secondly add jpeg enc & dec work queue to deal with the encoding
> or decoding requests of multi-hardwares at the same time.
> Lastly, add output picture reorder function interface to
> eliminate the out of order images.
>
> This series has been tested with MT8195 Gstreamer.
> Encoding and decoding worked for this chip.

Hello Irui,

I may have lost some piece of conversation on v13, but as far as I can see,
both series, jpeg ENC+DEC were picked by Hans [1].

If you have further improvements to that, you should make new commits and
not a new version for the series. Please look at Hans' media tree at [1].

Regards,
Angelo

[1]: https://git.linuxtv.org/hverkuil/media_tree.git/log/?h=for-v6.1n