#regzb introduced: 98feab31ac49 ("ARM: OMAP2+: Drop legacy platform data for dra7 sata")

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Fri May 7 02:23:22 PDT 2021

Hi,

* Thorsten Leemhuis <linux at leemhuis.info> [210507 08:27]:
> Ohh, and Tony, if you want to do me a favour please include
>
> Link:
> https://lore.kernel.org/regressions/CA+G9fYtTN6ug3eBAW3wMcDeESUo+ebj7L5HBe5_fj4uqDExFQg@mail.gmail.com/
>
> in the commit message of the fix, then I have some real data already at
> hand to test regzbot in practice. :-D

OK sent with a fixes and link tag. As a test, I sent it to the lists I
usually send patches to for this driver. The subject line is different,
and I left out all the extra Cc including you and regzb mailing list as
those are easy to forget to add to the mail. Let's see if regzb finds
the fix based on the Link or Fixes tag :)

Regards,

Tony