[RFT 0/3] clk: socfpga: minor cleanups and compile testing

Krzysztof Kozlowski krzysztof.kozlowski at canonical.com
Mon Mar 8 18:23:36 GMT 2021

Hi,

A fix, cleanup and finally compile testing for SoCFPGA clock drivers.
I don't expect any functional impact, however please test on real
hardware.

I tested compile builds on few configuratins, so I hope kbuild 0-day
will check more options (please give it few days on the lists).

Best regards,
Krzysztof

Krzysztof Kozlowski (3):
  clk: socfpga: allow building N5X clocks with ARCH_N5X
  clk: socfpga: drop duplicated lines in Makefile
  clk: socfpga: allow compile testing of Stratix 10 / Agilex clocks

 drivers/clk/Kconfig          |  1 +
 drivers/clk/Makefile         |  4 +---
 drivers/clk/socfpga/Kconfig  | 23 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/socfpga/Makefile |  5 ++---
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/socfpga/Kconfig

--
2.25.1