[GIT PULL] ARM: at91: soc for 5.12

Arnd Bergmann arnd at kernel.org
Fri Jan 22 10:25:47 EST 2021

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 3:35 PM <nicolas.ferre at microchip.com> wrote:

> From: Nicolas Ferre <nicolas.ferre at microchip.com>
>
> Arnd, Olof,
>
> I'm taking back the lead on sending the pull-requests for AT91 and hope that I
> didn't loose the knowledge in the meantime. Tell me if there's something I'm
> missing. Thanks a lot to Alexandre who kept our flow steady and very
> predictable during all those years!
>
> Here are the first SoC changes for 5.12 which contain a single patch for multi
> platform kernels.
>
> I plan to send another pull-request for the SoC changes related to new sama7g5
> that Claudiu sent to the mainling-list recently. I'll let it mature in
> linux-next by the beginning of next week and will send another pull-request by
> mid-next-week.
> Tell me if you see a problem with this approach.

This all looks good to me, but I think I'd rather take the 'soc' pull request
into the v5.11 bugfixes, as this may already affect users on other machines.

I would also suggest adding a 'Cc: stable at vger.kernel.org' tag. If you like,
I can just cherry-pick that patch into the fixes branch and add it there.

       Arnd