dmaengine : xilinx_dma two issues

Michal Simek michal.simek at xilinx.com
Mon Jan 11 04:32:55 EST 2021

Hi Lars,

On 10. 01. 21 16:43, Lars-Peter Clausen wrote:
> On 1/10/21 4:16 PM, Paul Thomas wrote:

I expect that you are talking about Xilinx releases and I hope that this
has changed over times when most of changes are upstreamed already. The
patch above you are referencing has been applied by Vinod and he is
checking patches a lot. If there is a problem and any breakage it needs
to be fixed. And bugs happen all the time and we have a way how to work
with it.
If you see there any issue please report them and let's fix them and
continue on this topic from technical point of view.
In connection to this problem what are you suggesting? Just revert this
patch or fix ordering differently? Would be good to provide your
suggestion and fix it.

Thanks,
Michal