linux-next: manual merge of the gpio-brgl tree with the arm-soc, net-next trees

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Tue Feb 16 02:23:38 EST 2021

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the gpio-brgl tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/boot/dts/toshiba/tmpv7708-rm-mbrc.dts

between commits:

  4fd18fc38757 ("arm64: dts: visconti: Add watchdog support for TMPV7708 SoC")
  0109a17564fc ("arm: dts: visconti: Add DT support for Toshiba Visconti5 GPIO driver")
  ec8a42e73432 ("arm: dts: visconti: Add DT support for Toshiba Visconti5 ethernet controller")

from the arm-soc, net-next trees and commit:

  c988ae37c722 ("arm: dts: visconti: Add DT support for Toshiba Visconti5 GPIO driver")

from the gpio-brgl tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell