[GIT PULL] Reset controller fixes for v5.16

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Dec 13 05:15:41 PST 2021

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 1:21 PM Jon Hunter <jonathanh at nvidia.com> wrote:
> On 19/11/2021 17:07, Philipp Zabel wrote:
> > Reset controller fixes for v5.16
> >
> > Well, just one: revert commit c045ceb5a145 ("reset: tegra-bpmp: Handle
> > errors in BPMP response"), which exposed an issue with the Tegra194 HDA
> > controller reset. BPMP response error handling will be reinstated once
> > there's a fix for the HDA issue.
> >

> I have not seen this get picked up yet and we need this fix for v5.16.
> Please can you pick this up?

Thank you for pointing this out. I see this never made it into patchwork
because it was sent to the old address (arm at kernel.org) that gets in
my inbox but not patchwork like the new address (soc at kernel.org).

I'm also behind with the other pull requests, but I've picked it up manually
now.

Philipp, please make sure you send future pull requests to soc at kernel.org,
and maybe check that I did pick up previous ones you may have sent.

       Arnd