a saner API for allocating DMA addressable pages v3

Christoph Hellwig hch at lst.de
Mon Sep 21 02:36:28 EDT 2020

Any comments?

Thomas: this should be identical to the git tree I gave you for mips
testing, and you add your tested-by (and reviewd-by tags where
applicable)?

Helge: for parisc this should effectively be the same as the first
version, but I've dropped the tested-by tags due to the reshuffle,
and chance you could retest it?