sdhci timeout on imx8mq

Angus Ainslie angus at akkea.ca
Fri Dec 18 15:45:28 EST 2020

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for the ping, I've been meaning to get back to this.

On 2020-12-18 12:07, Lucas Stach wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Am Mittwoch, dem 08.07.2020 um 01:32 +0000 schrieb BOUGH CHEN:

I have not seen this on any of my devices running 5.9.x but I think
there have been reports of this still failing so I'll try and find out
whether it's with the 5.9.x kernel or newer.

We're using a modified imx u-boot

https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/uboot-imx/

> Has there been any progress on this issue? I'm now hitting this on a
> system that just upgraded from 5.4 to 5.10. Has anyone tried bisecting
> this issue, yet?

We have other issues with 5.10 right now so it hasn't had much testing.

Angus