[GIT PULL] arm64 updates for 5.11

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Dec 14 19:29:37 EST 2020

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 10:29 AM Catalin Marinas
<catalin.marinas at arm.com> wrote:

My diffstat looked quite different, but that turns out to be because
you use "-C" to generate your patches with not just renames, but file
copies as well.

That's all fine, but can I ask you to also use "--summary" for your
diffstat, so that the end oif the diffstat also ends up explaining
that part (and you end up with a line that says

 copy arch/arm64/include/asm/{alternative.h => alternative-macros.h} (69%)

because as it was, it took me a while to realize why your diffstat
numbers didn't match mine at all.

            Linus