[GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes for v5.8, #2

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed Aug 5 10:03:40 EDT 2020

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 3:39 PM Konstantin Ryabitsev
<konstantin at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 05, 2020 at 01:36:23PM +0000, pr-tracker-bot at kernel.org wrote:
> > The pull request you sent on Fri, 17 Jul 2020 18:14:34 +0200:
> >
> > > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc.git tags/arm-fixes-5.8-2
> >
> > has been merged into torvalds/linux.git:
> > https://git.kernel.org/torvalds/c/630c183b2de1a94f442564664362fc0171428640
>
> This message was an odd side-effect of moving pr-tracker-bot to its new
> home -- it clearly got merged back in July, not today.
>
> Apologies for the noise.

Thanks for the clarification. On a related note, do you have any idea how I
can get back these notifications when apply a pull request that was sent
do soc at kernel.org into the soc.git tree?

I think we had those at some point, but they don't seem to be working at
the moment.

      Arnd