[GIT PULL] Allwinner DT changes for 4.15

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Oct 30 03:57:17 PDT 2017

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Maxime Ripard
<maxime.ripard at free-electrons.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here are the arm32 DT changes for the next merge window. Due to
> conflicts, it is based on the fixes tag I sent previously.

> Allwinner DT changes for 4.15
>
> The most notable changes are:
>   - Conversion to the last SoC (A10, A20) to the new clock framework
>   - HDMI and dual pipeline support for the A10, A20 and A31 DRM driver
>   - Support for the various power supplies on a number of boards
>   - Fix of DTC warnings on a number of SoCs, but most of them still need
>     some work
>   - New boards: A20-OLinuXino-MICRO-eMMC, TBS A711, Banana Pi M2 Berry,
>     Banana Pi M2 Ultra

I added the line 'New R40 SoC support' here so I remember. Hope that's ok.

I had a number of conflicts against Rob's "remove leading zeroes" patch. The
merges were all easy enough, but please check the next/dt branch and confirm
that I got it right.

Thanks,

       Arnd