ARM: pxa/corgi: armv5te kernel 4.12 fails to decompress compiled with gcc7

Petr Cvek petrcvekcz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 15:00:53 PDT 2017

Hi,
I wasn't compiling GCC takes me few hours and I have no idea where to
start (don't have JTAG on my PXA machine, and gdb does show anything
useful). I wanted to look at that in the summer, but I've had other work.

I suggest you to compile kernel with an older GCC. Maybe even the whole
OS (busybox) with a working one but it seems that the failures in
standalone application have a really low occurences of bugs. It is
possible the bug is somewhere in libc etc.

Petr