do page fault in atomic bug on arm

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at armlinux.org.uk
Tue Nov 28 01:52:05 PST 2017

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 02:52:21PM +0900, Masami Hiramatsu wrote:
> So there is already NOKPROBE_SYMBOL() macro to make a blacklist so that
> we can avoid such recursive faults. We need to identify such place and
> put the symbols in it as I did on x86.

Only if they are C functions.  If they're assembly, NOKPROBE_SYMBOL()
doesn't work.  The answer there is to move them into a section that
is excluded from kprobing.  That's what the second patch I've already
sent does.

--
RMK's Patch system: http://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line in suburbia: sync at 8.8Mbps down 630kbps up