DryIce , RTC not working on imx53.

Vellemans, Noel Noel.Vellemans at visionBMS.com
Tue Nov 14 04:56:30 PST 2017

Hi all,

Juergen It won't work ( as it is) , registers are not on the correct offsets and some bits are not on the same positions ( for the IMX53)
This driver will not work for the INTERNAL-RTC ( rtc into the IMX53), and will never have worked ( on IMX53).
I can confirm, it might work for some other variant of the RTC, but it will not do what we all expected for the RTC located into IMX53!

( not sure my previous mail got to the destination)

Best Regards
Noel