Armada SoC Error Reporting Interrupts

Chris Packham Chris.Packham at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Thu May 11 22:12:57 PDT 2017

Hi List,

Has anyone looked at the SoC Error Reporting Interrupts for the
Armada-385 or Armada-XP?

I want to enable some error reporting for ECC errors on the DRAM
interface and it looks like the mv64x60_edac driver should work with a
few tweaks to use generic I/O accessors and to add a device-tree
of_device_id table.

The problem I'm currently grappling with is that for it to do it's job
it needs to get the DRAMErr interrupt. This is located in the
"Proprietary Interrupt Controller Errors" section but I'm struggling
with how to map this through. Is this something that should already be
mapped or do I need to add and irqchip driver for it?

Thanks,
Chris