arch: arm: bpf: Converting cBPF to eBPF for arm 32 bit

David Miller davem at davemloft.net
Sat May 6 11:38:16 PDT 2017

From: Shubham Bansal <illusionist.neo at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 22:18:16 +0530

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for the last reply about the testing of eBPF JIT.
>
> I have one issue though, I am not able to find what BPF_ABS and
> BPF_IND instruction does exactly.

They are not instructions, they are modifiers for the BPF_LD
instruction which indicate an SKB load is to be performed.

You never need to ask what a BPF instruction does, it is clear
defined in the BPF interperter found in kernel/bpf/core.c

Look for the case statement LD_ABS_W and friends in __bpf_prog_run().