[GIT PULL] CCN drivers fixes for 4.13

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Fri Jun 23 08:01:48 PDT 2017

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Pawel Moll <pawel.moll at arm.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2017-06-23 at 16:44 +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
>> > If possible, they could go in for 4.13, they are pretty small and
>> > independent from anything else.
>> Did you mean 4.12 rather than 4.13?
>
> 4.13. Wouldn't dare to ask for 4.12 at this stage...

Ok. Note that I really do want bugfixes for the current release and even
marked for stable backports more often in general, so I would not have
complained about the other ones even if they appeared to be less
important than others.

OTOH I do tend to trust downstream maintainers to make a more
informed decision than I could do regarding which tree to apply
things for, I was mostly getting confused by receiving a pull request
based on a later -rc.

        Arnd