ARM: pxa/corgi: armv5te kernel 4.12 fails to decompress compiled with gcc7

Robert Jarzmik robert.jarzmik at free.fr
Wed Jul 19 23:57:14 PDT 2017

Andrea Adami <andrea.adami at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,

Hi Andrea,

I have the same report on userspace side on buildroot from Petr [1], which
triggers endless segfaults in userspace (init) with gcc7 while everything is
fine with gcc6. I have confirmation on my test farm the problem happens as well.

Since debugging in userspace is far easier, I would suggest attacking the debug
with Petr on userspace side, and once sorted out, come back to kernel side.

Cheers.

--
Robert

[1] Mail from Petr