Welcome car and truck users

Car Ads USA noreply at caradsusa.com
Sun Feb 12 21:14:22 PST 2017

Greetings,

Welcome to our site for cars and trucks in USA:

www.caradsusa.com

Sell It Yourself and online shopping site
for cars, trucks, spare parts, accessories,
services and rentals.

Find your: cars for sale, new cars, used cars and
collector cars. Search for spare parts, accessories,
services and rentals here.

Always free advertising for one week or longer
for a small fee.

This site is also a very good resource for older cars,
collector cars, veteran cars, antique cars, vintage cars
or classic cars, because we got world largest car maker
list included in our shopping and advertising site.

If you are interested, do not forget to tell
your friends about our site.

Welcome to try this site and join us.

Best Regards,

Car Ads USA

Unsubscribing:

If you wish not to receive any more information
from us simply use this link to unsubscribe: