Touchscreen failure with CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 07:37:05 EDT 2017

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 8:29 AM, Viresh Kumar <viresh.kumar at linaro.org> wrote:

> So clearly the system isn't changing the frequency a lot here and you stayed at
> the min freq for ever. Please give output of this as well:
>
> grep . /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/*

#  grep . /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/*
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/ignore_nice_load:0
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/io_is_busy:0
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/min_sampling_rate:10000
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/powersave_bias:0
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/sampling_down_factor:1
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/sampling_rate:109000
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/up_threshold:95

> I am also worried if the interrupts from the touchscreen will be enough to boost
> the frequency of the CPU ?

It does not seem that the interrupts from the touchscreen boost the
frequency of the CPU.

When I keep touching the panel, the CPU frequency stays at 396 MHz.

Thanks