Coresight ETF trace dump failed in Juno r1 with 4.8-rc8

Sudeep Holla sudeep.holla at arm.com
Thu Oct 6 02:59:01 PDT 2016

On 06/10/16 06:21, Venkatesh Vivekanandan wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Sudeep Holla <sudeep.holla at arm.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 05/10/16 06:27, Venkatesh Vivekanandan wrote:

[...]

>> OK, this looks as good as what Suzuki has, so should be fine.
>> But it doesn't list SCP version, can you see that from the Linux boot
>> logs ?(something like below)
>>
>> "scpi_protocol scpi: SCP Protocol 1.2 Firmware 1.17.0 version"
>
> [    2.537096] scpi_protocol scpi: SCP Protocol 1.0 Firmware 1.11.0 version

So you have not upgraded the firmware yet ? IIRC, the latest release
link I provided has v1.16.0 or 1.17.0

v1.11.0 is almost a year old and I have worked with the firmware team to
get various issues around ETM I encountered since then. If you are
facing issue even with latest release firmware, then I will be able to
look at it and help you.

--
Regards,
Sudeep