[GIT PULL] Allwinner arm64 DT changes for 4.10, bis

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed Nov 30 07:54:49 PST 2016

On Tuesday, November 22, 2016 3:47:31 PM CET Maxime Ripard wrote:
> Hi Arnd, Olof,
>
> Here is a second run at the arm64 PR I sent earlier.
>
> We had a (build) dependency against the clock patches that have been
> merged by Stephen and Mike through the clock tree.
>
> Hence, this new PR is based on top of the tag I sent their way, and it
> supersedes the previous arm64 PR.
>
> I used this occasion to rename the patches prefix as Olof suggested in
> the earlier pull request.

Just to document what we discussed on IRC: I've dropped this pull
request, as we had already merged the previous one, and some other
patches on top. Instead, I changed the data in the sun50i-a64.dtsi
to reference the clocks and resets by numerical value rather than
by name, which fixes the build.

	Arnd