[GIT PULL] move ARM LCD display driver to auxdisplay

Robin van der Gracht robin at protonic.nl
Thu May 12 03:25:00 PDT 2016

On Mon, 9 May 2016 16:27:00 +0200
Linus Walleij <linus.walleij at linaro.org> wrote:

> On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Robin van der Gracht
> <robin at protonic.nl> wrote:
> > On Mon, 9 May 2016 15:19:26 +0200
> > Linus Walleij <linus.walleij at linaro.org> wrote:

> >> The best would be if you volunteer to maintain it and bring
> >> it forward.
> >
> > Thats fine. Would it suffice if I submit another patch adding myself
> > to the maintainers file?
>
> That's half of it, if Miguel does not come back then his name
> should be removed as the second step.

First half is completed. I've added myself as maintainer for the
driver I've posted recently (HT16K33 LED CONTROLLER DRIVER).

According to MAINTAINERS, Miguel maintains:
 - CFAG12864B LCD DRIVER
 - CFAG12864BFB LCD FRAMEBUFFER DRIVER
 - KS0108 LCD CONTROLLER DRIVER
 - AUXILIARY DISPLAY DRIVERS

AFAIK, I should not be judge in Miguels case.

@linus: I'll send my patches to Greg if you agree on this.

Kind regards,
Robin van der Gracht