[GIT PULL 4/4] Broadcom MAINTAINERS file updates for 4.8 (resend)

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Jul 7 06:53:54 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 8:36:13 PM CEST Florian Fainelli wrote:
> This pull request contains MAINTAINERS file changes for Broadcom entries:
>
> - Rafal updates the BCM5301x entry to include the internal Broadcom
>   mailing-list so it's easy for engineers there to keep track of patches
>
> - Jon updates the NSP regexp, updates the NS2, BCM63xx and Broadcom Mobile SoCs
>   entry
>
> - Florian changes L to M in all Broadcom ARM/ARM64 entries per feeedback

I've pulled it into next/soc since I couldn't come up with a better branch
to put this into. I've added some other MAINTAINERS changes to the 4.7
fixes branch, but this one doesn't seem as urgent, but it also didn't
feel right to put it into cleanups.

Anyway, not your problem, sending it as a separate branch was the
right thing to do on your side ;-)

	Arnd