[GIT PULL] STi defconfig updates for v4.8

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Jul 7 04:58:15 PDT 2016

On Friday, July 1, 2016 4:08:08 PM CEST Patrice Chotard wrote:
> Patrice Chotard (2):
>        ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: enable STMicroelectronics BDISP 2D
> blitter driver
>        ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: enable STMicroelectronics DRM Support

Please rebase this on top of v4.7-rc3 and add a signed tag with
a branch description for the changelog.

Generally, we try to avoid backmerging later -rc releases into our
branches as that messes up the git history, so you should base
either on -rc1 or check what the latest -rc is in our next/* branches.

The tag description is what ends up in the merge commit.

	Arnd