[PATCH v6 0/3] dmaengine: sun6i: Upgrade for audio transfers
moinejf at free.fr
Thu Apr 21 23:53:02 PDT 2016
This patch series contains most of the required changes to
the sun6i DMA driver for audio streaming (tested in
a Allwinner H3 - Orange PI 2).
It is based on the previous series 'dmaengine: sun6i: Fixes'
The lacking patch (Add 4 as a possible burst value for H3) will be
submitted when a consensus with Maxime Ripard will be found.
- acked-by Maxime Ripard added
- fix checkpatch error (Vinod Koul)
- remove 'Add 4 as a possible burst value for H3'
(no consensus yet)
- remove 'Simplify some macros' (Maxime Ripard)
- remove 'Compact a bit some config constants' (not critical)
- split 'lli setting' into 'simplify' and 'default burst and bus width'
- do some optimizations
- add a check about the maxburst value '4' (Maxime Ripard)
- remove the driver fixes
v2 (comments from Vinod Koul and Sergei Shtylyov - thanks)
- typo fixes
- change some comments
- better handling of burst and bus width
- remove useless code in the cyclic capability patch
Jean-Francois Moine (3):
dmaengine: sun6i: Simplify lli setting
dmaengine: sun6i: Set default maxburst size and bus width
dmaengine: sun6i: Add cyclic capability
drivers/dma/sun6i-dma.c | 246 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
1 file changed, 184 insertions(+), 62 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel